Saturday, February 2, 2013

PHD

Well, I finally did it! I finished my PHD!  My Close to My Heart PHD, that is. :) I don't know if I'll ever take the step, open up those student loans again and go beyond my masters, but at least I went the extra step with Close to My Heart!  I am excited to be taking this next step.  I know that someday I will retire from the classroom and won't be able to just stay at home so I figure that this would be a great way to keep busy.  I hope to start out on the right foot with my sales and eventually, earn a trip somewhere.  It's be awesome to earn the honeymoon I never had.  It may take me a few years, but maybe by the time I reach my 25th anniversary in 7 years I can be at that point.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.