Well, I sent lots of invites today to my Close To My Heart fiesta. I hope I have at least a quarter of the people I invited to show up. I'm kind of excited and can't wait to share creativity with others.
On the home front, Elyssa is finding out what true friendship is..... or isn't. I find it hard to help her out because I haven't found myself in her situation. I just gave her a listening ear and hope that everything works itself it out. She's got lots of learning to do.
I was also glad to see John Fay back from New York today. He's been gone a few months for work. His family has missed him a lot. Yvonne was über excited to pick him up. :)
Not much else to say except church in the morning so going to bed. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.