I've got a dilemma. I've been thinking about joining a stamping company as a consultant. I've been using some Stampin' Up and even go to a card club with a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I have only used Close to my Heart a few times, but like the acrylics. I'm just not really sure which company to go with. I'm leaning towards Close to my Heart but am not 100% yet. I'm afraid that I won't be able to get my quarterly goal of $300. We'll see. I'll probably decide by January so that I can start fresh in the new year.
Whether it's work, school, soccer, cheerleading, or even volunteering in our community, we support each other here at Hawkins' Haven. Take a peek to see what we get into. :)
Monday, November 26, 2012
I've got a dilemma. I've been thinking about joining a stamping company as a consultant. I've been using some Stampin' Up and even go to a card club with a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I have only used Close to my Heart a few times, but like the acrylics. I'm just not really sure which company to go with. I'm leaning towards Close to my Heart but am not 100% yet. I'm afraid that I won't be able to get my quarterly goal of $300. We'll see. I'll probably decide by January so that I can start fresh in the new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.